UCare Residential Care
Each resident receives an individualised care and support plan which is tailored to their own needs. This helps enable them to achieve successful community living and break a cycle of placement breakdown.
Ucare supported living is in the town of Middlesbrough and away from the busy town centre. Residents have access to all the local amenities to ensure full integration into community life.
Our resident profile:
• Male, aged 18+
• Primary diagnosis of mild / borderline learning disability
• May have autism spectrum disorder
• May be informal, on a Community Treatment Order (CTO) or Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
Our staff and multi-disciplinary (MDT) support:
• Trained staff are shared across the 4 cottages, however extra 1:1 or 2:1 support can be provided
• Nursing is available 8 hours per day Monday – Friday
• Assistant psychologist 2 days per week
• Responsible clinician involved in care, treatment and regular reviews
• Occupational therapy and speech and language therapy are available as required
• Spacious garden with outdoor seating
• On site Restaurant
• En-suite bedrooms
• Each bungalow has its own open plan lounge and kitchen where residents are supported to develop their daily living skills
• Middlesbrough college providing training opportunities
• Other Local colleges
• Local gym and leisure centre
• Teesside Park, Dundas, Hillstreet and Cleveland shopping outlet
• Local high street
• Great public transport links
• Tees Barrage river walks
• Tees Barrage Air Trail
• Albert Park
• Stewart Park
Need some help?
We're here to help. Send us an email or call us...
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive our latest news, updates and job posts...