Ucare Services is committed to equality and diversity. Our commitment to equality means that we are fair to everyone in everything we do. Our commitment to diversity means that we value people of every kind. We value their religion, racial background, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
We are committed to:
- Developing and delivering services that are increasingly accessible and responsive to our customers and communities.
- Listening to and maintaining a dialogue with our customers and communities, and involving them in developing services that recognise and value diversity.
Equality of opportunity in employment, and working towards achieving a diverse workforce that generally reflects the communities we serve.
- Opposing and challenging any form of unlawful discrimination.
- Developing detailed policies and procedures throughout that embrace and promote our values of equality and diversity.
- Ensuring that our staff and business partners remain committed to equality and diversity, and applying these principles in our day-to-day work.
- The value and benefits of diversity to the people and the communities we serve, to the services we provide, and to UCARE SERVICES Ltd itself.
- The disadvantage, inequality and unfairness that some people experience in getting jobs and services, which reduce their quality of life and standard of living.
- Our own legal and moral obligations to offer equality of opportunity, and to challenge and reduce disadvantage.
- Our power and our strength to apply our resources positively.
- That it makes good business sense to promote equality of opportunity and to take positive steps to combat disadvantage in our own workforce, in the delivery of services, and in the communities we serve.